BitFenix Prodigy M mATX/mITX case $60 w/coupon $50 w/rebate

killdrith

Gawd
TigerDirect link here

Coupon code = IAA127018
Rebate Here

I have the version of this case that is mITX only and I think it's a great case. I have no reason to believe this one is any different. Keep in mind any odd sizes for PSU acceptance on mATX/ITX cases.

Took this from slickdeals.

Good case; I've done a build in one for a family member. But, as many have stated, it's very large case considering many are used to house mITX systems which is kind of ironic to me. I want to do a mITX build eventually and though I like the Prodigy for various reasons I will be using a much smaller box that can still fit full-size components because having a mITX system in a large case kind of defeats the purpose for a lot of people.

While larger than some it's not larger than a small or mid size atx case. Much of the size is also the handles. The handles are why I bought it. I carry it around every weekend and they help greatly.

Absolutely. Different products for different uses. This fits yours nicely and makes a pretty rad LAN party box. I want something small and minimalistic so that I can finally have my PC on my desk instead of in the floor. :)

Back